Las Vistas Episode #1

>> Sunday, October 10, 2010

***Author’s Note: Okay, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen these folks so if their storylines are a little fuzzy you might want to skim Episodes 7, 8, & 9 of Life, Love, and Lies to refresh your memory. And if you have no clue who the hell Mateo is you can go to Episode 1(scroll way, way down) to get some background.


11:23pm Club Oasis – Downtown Las Vistas


LV1_Sc. 01_01

Sienna pulled up in front of Oasis and dug through her purse hoping to scare up the ten dollars for valet parking. She only came up with four. Wadding it up in her hand, stepped out of the car and hiked her skirt up a bit; hopefully it would be enough to distract the valet driver from counting the cash immediately. She was related to one of the owners anyway so she figured it wouldn’t be too much of a problem if he did realize she was a few dollars short. Her tactics successful, she threw the valet the keys and hustled to the door, waved an absent hand at the bouncer and made her way inside.

LV1_Sc. 01_02

Her first stop was to the ladies room to touch up her make-up. She had wanted Gunther to come with her for moral support but he was working and Mateo was busy with something as well. She would have to do this alone and while she was practically a sister to Blake she knew that a tight dress and heaving cleavage wouldn’t be lost on him. He was her last hope and she had to look hotter than usual if she was going to pull this off. She put on one last coat of mascara and gave herself one last look in the mirror. Here we go, she said to herself before walking back out into the club.

******************************************************



LV1_Sc. 02_01
LV1_Sc. 02_02
LV1_Sc. 02_03

“Four nights in a row, that’s a record for you,” A.J. said as he passed the bottle of champagne to Blake. “Since when is that a record? I’m here every night,” he replied as he took a swig straight from the bottle before topping off a glass for the woman on his lap. “Yeah, for the first time in weeks. I was beginning to think you were bailing on me for some panty-dropper.” A.J. smiled, happy to have his wing man back. It had been a while since he had seen him in his element like this. Whatever had him down before didn’t seem to matter anymore. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. That’ll never happen, man. Never. You must have me confused with someone else,” Blake replied before he took another swig from the bottle. “Right, I must be thinking of someone I used to know,” A.J. said.

LV1_Sc. 02_04

Just then he felt the sudden touch of a hand on his shoulder and the obnoxious smell of expensive perfume filled his nostrils. He turned his head to see who it was and the smile he had worn a few seconds before dropped abruptly. “Hey Sienna; what are you doing here?” She sauntered past him and over to where Blake was sitting. “I’m not here to see you A.J. I’m here to see Blake.”

A.J. shot him a look that was met with an equally bewildered expression in return. “You’re here to see me?” Blake asked. “Why?’ The woman on his lap was just as curious as she met Sienna’s eyes with an impatient glare. “This is really a confidential matter,” Sienna said, returning the woman’s stare. Not wanting to be interrupted, Blake reluctantly pulled the woman’s head close to his, gave her a peck on the lips and a playful tap on the butt as she retreated to another corner of the club, intentionally brushing past Sienna as she left.

LV1_Sc. 02_05

Sienna sat down next to him, making sure he had a clear view of the top of her breasts billowing out of the bodice of her dress. She crossed her legs toward him and began her pitch. “I’m sure you know that I’ve moved out on my own and-” A.J. put his hand up, interrupting her mid-sentence. “Moving in with Gunther because Thad kicked you out isn’t that same as being on your own.” She cut her eyes at him and then turned back to Blake with a saccharin sweet smile and continued. “Anyway, being that my financial situation has changed I’ve decided to start accepting employment opportunities and I figured that I would give you a shot at my services. You are practically family, so of course I thought of you first.

LV1_Sc. 02_06

Blake and A.J. looked at each other and then back at Sienna. “I’m flattered but I’m not exactly sure what you’re offering,” Blake said. “I’m offering to come and work for you. I can guarantee about 100 people per event and I’ll only charge $5,000 for the first few nights, just as a good faith gesture. Aside from the premium champagne, I’ll also need my VIP section completely blocked off, and you should probably just assign one of the wait staff to attend to us. I’ll have about 20 people in my inner circle so I’ll need a section of the parking reserved for them too.”

LV1_Sc. 02_07

Dumbfounded, Blake stared at her, trying his best not to burst out laughing. She was clearly serious and clearly out of her mind. “Let me get this straight,” A.J. said rising from his seat. “You want us to hire you as a professional party guest? You want me to pay you to sit on your ass and drink champagne for free and let all your airhead friends in on the deal. Is that really what you’re saying to me right now?”

LV1_Sc. 02_08

“Gunther’s been encouraging me to recognize my worth and I have. I’m responsible for a good portion of this club’s following. I’ve brought my friends here, told everyone I knew about how great this place is and I did it all for free. That kind of advertisement costs money. Frankly A.J., you and Blake owe me and I’m here to collect.”

LV1_Sc. 02_09

Before Blake could stop him, A.J. lunged at her and, only inches from her face, continued his tirade. “Just when I thought you couldn’t be any stupider, you come up with this shit. I owe you? Are you fucking serious?!” Blake stepped between them in an effort to calm things down. “Alright you two, come on, stop it.” “I’m not stopping a damn thing. This is her problem. Someone’s always coming to her rescue, saving her from her own stupidity. Mom and dad aren’t here to do it so now you have Gunther. That dumb ass is so fucking in love with you he’d probably drink your dirty bath water if you told him too.”

LV1_Sc. 02_10

“What are you talking about? Gunther and I are just friends and clearly he’s the only person I can count on now since my so-called family has turned their back on me.” Blake tightened his grip on A.J., who had begun to move towards her again. “Get her out of here Blake!” he said in a ragged voice as he balled his fists and began walking past his sister and towards the bar. “Get her out of here before I kill her!”

LV1_Sc. 02_11

“Look Sienna…,” Blake began, but she cut him off. “Don’t worry about it Blake. If you and my brother can’t recognize a good opportunity when it bites you, than fine; I’ll just make the offer to someone who does. Tell A.J. I said goodbye will you?” she said in the nastiest tone she could muster before storming off.

***************************************************************

LV1_Sc. 02_12
LV1_Sc. 02_13

Mateo? What the hell?

LV1_Sc. 02_14

**********************************************************


12:55am 5th Street Lofts – Downtown Las Vistas


LV1_Sc. 03_01
LV1_Sc. 03_02

The sound of the elevator bell took Gunther by surprise and nearly caused him to spill the bottle of developer solution he was putting the cap back on. For a moment he thought it might be an intruder, but the piercing click of high heels on the wooden floor quickly eliminated that possibility. Sienna was back. He hadn’t expected her home so soon which meant, as he had predicted, that things didn’t go well with her business proposal. He hung up his last picture and opened the door just in time to see her running up the stairs to his room. Taking a breath to prepare himself for the whining that was to come, he mounted the steps after her.

LV1_Sc. 03_03

He reached the top to find her throwing her purse on the bed and yanking off her earrings. From her profile he could see the mascara smudge on the side of her face. He was right, things had definitely not gone her way. “What’s the matter with you,” he said, less of a question and more a demand for details. “Assholes! That’s what’s wrong with me. A.J. and Mateo are fucking assholes!” she shouted. Gunther was never surprised when that expletive was directed at one of her brothers, but Mateo? He was certainly an asshole in Gunther’s opinion and the main one that had been holding her attention lately, but he had yet to do anything to her to prove that he deserved the title. As much as he didn’t like to see her upset, this new revelation made him smile a bit.

LV1_Sc. 03_04

“Okay, calm down and tell me what happened,” he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her arm so that she would sit down next to him. She let out a frustrated sigh and complied. “A.J. is such an asshole. He might as well have spit in my face when I told him what I was willing to do for him. He got angry, Gunther. Can you believe that? He actually had the nerve to get angry with me because I was trying to do him a damn favor. And that dumb ass Blake; all looks and no brains. He just sat there and didn’t say anything. I at least thought he would try to talk some sense into my brother, but no; he just sat there telling him to calm down.” The anger she was trying to hold onto was rapidly turning into sadness as tears began running down her face rewetting the mascara smudges.

LV1_Sc. 03_05

Gunther sighed again. This would be the perfect time to talk some sense into her, try to get her to see that in this situation the person getting the favor would’ve been her. He had tried to level with her when she had first cooked the idea up. She had taken his advice to ‘recognize her worth’ to the incorrect extreme, completely overlooking her real talents in favor of the superficial qualities that had always allowed her to get by. He wanted to tell her to grow up and get a clue, but once again her tears softened his iron will to set her straight. Instead of scolding her he found himself wrapping his arm around her shoulder as she huddled against his chest and sobbed.
LV1_Sc. 03_06


“It’s alright. Don’t worry about A.J. Once you both calm down you’ll make up like you always do. Tell me what happened with Mateo.” Sienna took his shirt and wiped her face and nose leaving a large black smudge on it, and hung her head down as she spoke. “He said he was busy tonight with ‘work’,“ she said using her fingers to make quote marks in the air. “But I ran into him at the club; he had some skank hanging all over him. She had on acid wash jeans and a babydoll shirt from two seasons ago and she wasn’t even cute. If he was going to cheat on me he could’ve at least found someone more attractive who had some sort of fashion sense. Do you know how that makes me look, that he dumped me for that…thing?” Her voice cracked and she began to cry again. “Why is everyone turning on me now, Gunther? What did I ever do to make people hate me so much?”

LV1_Sc. 03_07

“Nobody hates you SiSi. Mateo is a damn fool; any man in his right mind would give anything to be with you,” he said as he stroked her hair. “And ‘everyone’ isn’t turning on you. Last time I checked it was my shoulder you were crying on, right? I’m always going to be here for you Sienna. Always.” He leaned his head close to hers, closed his eyes and stole a kiss on her forehead. He stayed close, nuzzling the side of his face against her hair. It smelled sweet and floral and set his senses on fire. God, if she only knew.

LV1_Sc. 03_08

She stayed in his arms a few minutes longer and then with one last tight squeeze she unwrapped herself from his body, gave him a peck on the cheek, kicked off her shoes and laid down on the bed. Sensing that he had gotten his cue to leave, Gunther stood up and began to walk towards the stairs, but the sound of his name stopped him. “Gunther, where are you going?” she said patting the space next to her on the bed. “Can you stay with me for a little while? Please?”

LV1_Sc. 03_09

Gunther stood stunned, his heart racing and his tongue caught in his throat; unsure of whether to run full speed to the bed or back down the stairs. As much as he had imagined lying next to her in that bed, he didn’t know if he could handle the reality of it. She wasn’t asking him as a lover, she was asking as a friend. He didn’t like settling for that position, but it was the only one he could play right now and if he didn’t play it just right he might lose her entirely. “Okay,” he said, finally finding his voice and slowing moving back in her direction.

LV1_Sc. 03_10

He cut off the lights and carefully laid down and scooted up next to her, being mindful of all of his appendages. She grabbed his arm and pulled it over top of her, tight around her body and the soft warmth of her skin on his nearly made him melt. The loft was cool and she was shivering a little. A few residual tears slid down the pillow and dripped onto his hand that she had clasped up against her chest. He could feel the easy rise and fall of her breathing and the soft, the slow beat of her heart. Could she feel his hammering in his chest? He certainly hoped not. “You don’t have to stay all night just until I fall asleep, okay?” she sniffed. Gunther pulled her closer to him and closed his eyes; a sense of complete bliss falling over him. “Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere.”

5 comments:

Muzegoddess 10/11/2010  
This comment has been removed by the author.
KDSGS 10/11/2010  

Great to see you back Muzegoddess.

I got to admit, I had to refresh my memory, thanks for listing the chapters~

Great to see Blake again, Brainless and cute he may be.

Gunther is hands-down adorable. Sienna doesn't know how lucky she has it.
Great shots as always~

Qui. 10/11/2010  

The end was the best! That Gunther is a sweety! Being in the friend zone is hard but he is doing a good job at hiding it. At least I think so! Loving this spin-off already!

I'd love to go shopping through your downloads folder! Love your sets!

Muzegoddess 10/13/2010  

Hi Drew! Thank you, it is great to be back. It has been a looooonnnnggg time since I wrote about these characters so I knew the refresher would be needed. Especially for Blake, I kinda of left him in the dust, but he'll be playing a much bigger role in the main story soon.

Sienna is lucky and right now, Gunther, sweet as he is, his really being a fool for her. I hope one day she can see what she has.

Thank you!!

Muzegoddess 10/13/2010  

Hi Qui and thank you! Gunther has a heart of gold and I wish Sienna could see that but such is unrequited love. If he wants her, he's going to have to stop hiding eventually.

Glad you love the sets, though I can take no credit for Gunther's Apt. That's a furnished lot from Sims Urbania. They have the best lots in the world.

Content Warning

This is not for kids. Contains adult language, nudity, and mature situations. Read at your own descretion.

Contact

Love it, hate it, or just have a question.....let me know. I'd love to here from you.

simssaga@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP